These are subject to revaluation as they have not yet been tested:
- Identify is now a 5th level spell.
- Auto damage is re-rolled every turn – this is mostly to remind me to apply it.
- Class skills can be swapped out at 1st lvl at a 1:1 ratio, but you need to provide a valid reason why your character would have the new skill rather than the standard class skill.
- Languages are gained by each point above 10 Int. So 11 will give you 1 extra and 12 will give you 2 extra, etc.
- Languages can be learned over time with dedicated study. If you spend one hour a day practicing with either an instructional book or with someone who knows the language and one you possess then you can claim basic understanding after 1 month, intermediate knowledge after 3 months and fluency after 6 months. After each week you will need to roll a d20+INT bonus vs the DC for the particular language to see whether you have understood that week’s lessons and can continue to advance. A roll of 20 means that you have sped ahead and cut the requirements by a week.
- Dragonborn don’t exist in this world.