- The Butcherman continues a reign of fear, murdering people in the streets of Urad. A curfew has been placed on the city while the guard try to hunt him down.
- Rook, god of death, supposedly appeared last year in the midst of a siege and summoned the dead to kill the defenders. The castle was briefly controlled by Urad but was quickly abandoned due to stories of strange happenings.
- A new drink is gaining popularity: Dragons Fury.
- Children brought into the city by the militant order dedicated to Caelon Tir (Order of Sacred Flame) have disappeared from their foster parents’ homes. Some are claiming the goblins are performing experiments on them, while others believe it is the work of the mythical Vanath – demons who steal children.
- The civil war in Sircrugmawr continues to rage into its third year after the untimely death of King Jaric. The faction following the king’s nephew Orthes has disbanded after his capture and the Battle of Dragon’s Fall in the Afon Valley. The new leader of this group, Baron Cei, has declared independence for the province of Iddrynaen. The other lords continue for supremacy and Otren has begun a campaign against the northern barons. There is also talk of elements of the Principalities taking advantage of the chaos.
- To the north-east of the city word has come of villagers disappearing.
- Baron Cei is seeking adventurers to help clear out the ruins of an ancient city of undead.
- Uprisings have begun in the newly conquered city of Eulaephos.